Unlocking the full value and potential of your most important data.
It’s not just about collecting data. You need to activate and extract value from it.
- Would you like to be able to eliminate Report Printing Costs? Archive Documents? And provide robust Enterprise Report Distribution?
- Would you like to be have powerful search and filtering capabilities to analyze and find essential data across all your reports?
- Would you like to not print invoices and distribute to Your Clients Electronically?
- Would you like to optimally manage and maintain the large amount of data seldom accessed, but very useful, at a low cost, with appropriate data storage, retrieval, security, and access policies in place?
- Would you like to increase your business’s security by determining which users have access to PDF documents?
Vaultview Report Manager Module is a software solution that simplifies reporting and document distribution which provides quick, efficient and secure electronic delivery of information to users regardless of location.
Vaultview Report Manager Module can automatically capture electronic reports from multiple systems indexing the reports, apply security rules, notify users and make available the specific pages of which users are permitted to see.
Information can be viewable by multiple people, any place, anywhere with the proper security settings.
Data mining (knowledge discovery)
Analyze data from different perspectives and summarizing it into useful information – information that can be used to increase revenue, cuts costs, or both. Allows users to analyze data from many different dimensions or angles, categorize it, and summarize the relationships identified. Enables the process of finding correlations or patterns among dozens of fields in large relational databases.
- Extract, transform, and load transaction data onto the data warehouse system.
- Store and manage the data in a multidimensional database system.
- Provide data access to business analysts and information technology professionals.
- Analyze the data by application software.
- Present the data in a useful format, such as a graph or table.
Intelligent data export
Export data from use in other applications. Users can export data fields, lines, selections, pages, or entire reports. This enables users to re-format existing data to fit their individual needs without complicated programming or IT resources.
Custom form overlay
Add formatting to improve overall report readability and attractiveness.
Master index search capability
Access identically indexed data across multiple reports and/or multiple versions. Master indexes consist of fields that are common to a set of reports on a report server. Reports are only eligible for master index searching when their index fields are defined in the same manner with the same field name in each report. Master indexes may contain as many as five fields.
Text search capability
Search for data outside of indexed fields. In Report Manager, you can search for text across all data in a report, data within the current page, or within specific report columns. An advanced index search helps narrow the amount of information that appears in a report by eliminating pages that do not meet certain criteria. You create a query statement, or filter. When you create and apply an advanced index filter to a report, Vaultview Report Management saves the filter in the index list.
Establish principal search fields for easy access to information.
Add comments, instructions, and updates to individual report pages. Allow users to track actions taken on information within a report. Any user can add an annotation to a specific page of a report. Annotations are stored on the server, so all users can view a report page and can view its annotations.
Vaultview Report Manager Module is very flexible. By allowing administrators to add/change/delete specific reports and users through a simple interface. Reports are easily identified and organized through user-definable report names and categories and arranged in easy-to-navigate folders where each report generated is individually listed. Global and individual report retention parameters can be set for automatic purge or archival to disk, tape, CD-ROM or optical drives.
Vaultview Report Manager Module can be deployed as an on-site system (ILF license) or as a web based hosted solution with no upfront license costs and scalable to any organization.